Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally Chocolate Cupcakes

Hihi Welcome to Cupcake Loft!!

Today i'm especially excited cos i decided and after many different experimented chocolate cupcakes failures.....Here is my latest flavor to my collection of cupcakes~!!!

*~Devil's chocolate~*

Yup Chocolatey in every sense and maybe to some will be alittle bitter cos i like my chocolate bitter haha like dark chocolate mmm...Yum yum!! So for this it will be $1.80 each and min of 6 to order..as usual 2 days in advance :))
The Swirly design


The Star design
Currently only made them in these 2 designs...My devil's chocolate are made from scratch and top with chocolate buttercream. Wordings should be available to write on them but i honestly havne't tried it yet.
Well hope this is good news to some of my customers (esp donna lol)
Take care and have a great day!!
XOXO
Natalie




No comments: