Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tea Parties in Summer.



I organized a teaparty recently for my bestie ashie's 21st birthday party..we had it in the botantics and she wanted a very girly floral theme... one of the best birthday party celebrations yet!!


we had lots of fun .




will post other party pictures in my blog soon..(i hope)



I sewn this gigantic pieces of fabric together to form a huge giant floral mat...its so lovely (you can see the the background)


and i cushioned it too :)) anyway i made the cookies and cupcakes as usual.






Honey Joys!! by my sister


I've asked my good fren felicia to make some macaroons for me...i always loved how pretty they were


however often too sweet for my tastbuds



i only ordered 20 that day and soon realise it wasnt enough lol...so after a few days (and nights) of temptations...i've decided to attempt her recipe! lol



=Chocolate Macaroons=



i'm surprised they turned out well (if not for the irregular shapes from unskilled piping lol!)


texture and taste is great..easy and surprisingly fast to make~!! i made like 30 or 40 in 2hours...



Felicia said its also cos i've made tons of meringue so its really much easier for me haha! i see some truth in that!! cos i've heard that macaroons are one of those delicate things to make that dont often turn out well..





If you like to have a go at this recipe click on the earlier link or
click here.



Thanx for reading and sorry i havent been updating :/


xoxo

No comments: