Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Good Morning cupcake lovers!!

I just made chocolate cupcakes yesterday nite and i'd like to thank Donna firstly because if she didn't ask if i made them and tell me how much she wanted chocolate cupcakes i won't have made them. So this is just a sample of it...i honestly cant think of how to decorate them~!! I didn't buy the big star piping so i couldn't make the design i had in mind. so this was it.

When i buy the big star piping i'll redeco.. I will not put out the price of this cupcakes till i get it right (deco and best way to keep and eat it) but if u really want some then contact me and i'll inform u..however minimum cupcakes will be in sets of 8.

So far the best way to keep it is refridgerated. However when u are ready to eat it..pop it (without the flowers) into the microwave for 15-30 secs then eat it with the chocolate ganache melting on top..MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! chocolate sensation!!

No comments: