Monday, May 7, 2007

Hi Everyone,

This entry i'll talk alittle about myself. I'm Natalie, 23 this year and im from singapore. I started Cupcake Loft cos i love cupcakes but the really pretty ones aren't always affordable. I only started baking cupcakes last year during October i think?

I always had a thing for desserts and stuff so early last year i took up a part-time job at Cedele thinking that i would be able to learn how to bake. But turns out that i didn't learn a thinga bout baking (didnt even see the real process of cake making even cos tats all left to the REAL bakers) my outlet's closest thing to an oven was this tiny toaster for pizza hahaha!! All i get to do is cut and wrap them =.= I still work at Cedele thou on weekends, they sell good whole cakes, breads, sandwiches etc.. and the people are courteous. :))


Anyway now i'm studying Fashion Design in Raffles Laselle Institute(?? duno if they changed the name of the sch again) So sch is getting busier drafting!! sewing!! color theory WTH.. ahhh *foams* i've gotten enough mothers day orders so i will not be taking any orders for this and next week. Sorrie guys i just need to catch up on my work alittle. :)

Not so sweet cos the icing is only the falling flowers :))


just so u know...the flowers were mean tto look like they are falling..not that the icing is melting haha!!


No comments: