Monday, January 28, 2008


Now i was watching Nigella's show and i came across this interesting recipe that i just couldn't stop thinking about for afew days..so thank god for starhub's recording station(Hehehe) I'm able to view it one more time.



Nigella's Chocolate Pavlova


Of course with the remaining strawberries and raspberries (if any at all) Makes a great breakfast with plain cornflakes, alittle sugar and a bowlful of milk! this is my favorite breakfast actually.. but my sis doesn't understand why i rather eat this then something thats already sugar laden or packed with dried fruits haha.



I ate the endangered species.

I found this panda in a butter biscuit box..Just being way too cute...with his stubby arms and half bitten ear..I must take a picture of it!!(i eventually gobbled him up fyi)

XOXO

Natalie

No comments: