Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Hi my lovely Cupcake Lovers.
Design 1 (vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing)



Today is the first day of new year and its a busy year ahead~~!! Hope angbao collection will be plentiful this year!! hahaha!! Now as we are all celebrating New year...just round the corner is VALENTINE'S DAY and what do u plan to give the one u love? :))

I'm selling my cupcakes for that special day.

Vday~Valentine's day~Vday

Design 1 (Vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing)

Design 2 (Vanilla cupcakes with jam and buttercream)


Design 2 (Vanilla cupcakes with jam and buttercream)


Design 3 (Vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing)




Design 3 (Vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing)



~~~~Valentines day Cupcakes!!~~~~~

Flavor: Vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing
A box of 5 ----->> $8.00
3 cupcakes with design, 2 cupcakes with choice of special message (e.g I LOVE U, JON loves CAROL etc..)
A box of 9 ----->> $14.00
5 cupcakes with design, 4 cupcakes with choice of special message.



Flavor: Vanilla cupcakes with jam and buttercream
A box of 5 ----->> $8.00
A box of 9 ----->> $14.00

Designs will be swirls with hearts or silver ball deco. No wordings.

Please choose from any of the 3 designs above.

Please try to inform me in advance :) Orders subjected to availability of my time(lol) Please sms me Natalie 90230163 or email me
cupcakeloft@yahoo.com Any questions pls ask me on the tag board or email me :) Please leave ur name and contact with the details of ur order.

Collection will be at my house @ mount sinai drive. Nearest MRT clementi or Bouna Vista. Available buses 7, 75, 165, 156, 61 and 92.


Hope to hear from u soon.


XOXOX
Natalie



No comments: