Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello cupcake lovers, And so what is the outcome of my ambitious list? well only one appeared successful haha!!
Firstly i tried makeing my pavlova base but becos i didnt put it in the oven immediately..it melted and made some watery liquid.(So always note that when making meringues..to immediately bake it)
My Yogurt lemon cupcakes with lemon cream turn out so perfect!! i love my lemon cream..looks like a potential seller!! :))


Yogurt lemon cupcakes with lemon cream!!

Meringue drops before baking
Soft and fluffy!!
piping my pavlova base...as u can see..it would have turn out beautiful :(



Over toasted them slightly cos i left to buy stuff from phoot huat!

Complete cupcake!!







Fred not!! Tmr i'll bake again..maybe my applesauce cupakes or my smores cupcakes!! Today besides this..i went to Holland V and bought some other interesting confectionaries and stuff.. but i blogged it in my personal blog :))


XOXO
Natalie

No comments: