Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hellos!!
Roula ordered some cupcakes from me and wanted a black and white theme..i really dont fancy black and white honestly but it remind me of the black boards i drew for Cedele (Sorry i accidently inverted the picture and saved it! so it looks like a white board)

So i did an Art Nouveau theme for her.. and it turn out quite well i think..haha.could have been better though!


Today was super exciting also cos its my first time meeting another baker!! Felicia and I did a barter trade! haha In exchange for my vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing she gave me a tiramisu cupcake and double chocolate cookies (which i love)

Love cookies..never had a nack at baking them..always wish someone else did it for me (Which usually my youngest sis does! haha) But anyway so happy got cookies with milk tonight!!

To see more of the other boards i've drawn during my stay in Cedele (and manage to remember to take picture of) Its in my blog :))

XOXO
Natalie

No comments: