Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello Cupcakelovers,


Welcome to Cupcake Loft


Its been a long time! So long picture post of over 2 weeks. Also if u like to know the pricing for chocolate cupcakes. Will explain as we move along on the pictures :))






Rose garden
Cupcakes ordered by my classmate for her twin..... I love the flower bouquet (this is a buttercream cupcake)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was my sis birthday...these are some mini cakes from Bakerzin

Super dark chocolate cake! no idea for the name but its a real pick me up on a bad day or PMS.
This is i'm guessing some hazelnut chocolate thingy with the crispy thing that i love. haaha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So over the week i've experimented and so has my sis SH. She decided to make Lime meltaways(cookies)

Baking in progress


My sunny garden



Pebble path to happiness
A great pick me up.. love the color and the heart...so happy.



So late into the nights we have to work
Me making a funny face pass the mountain of cupcakes



Messy messy work space



doing orders...that night was damn cold!!





~~Chocolate Cupcakes~~



Flavor: Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream
A box of 9 ----->> $17.00 (5cupcakes with design,4 with choice of special message)
Flavor: Vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing
A box of 5 ----->> $8.003 cupcakes with design, 2 cupcakes with choice of special message (e.g I LOVE U, JON loves CAROL etc..)
A box of 9 ----->> $14.005 cupcakes with design, 4 cupcakes with choice of special message.
Flavor: Vanilla cupcakes with jam and buttercream
A box of 5 ----->> $8.00A box of 9 ----->> $14.00Designs will be swirls with hearts or silver ball deco. No wordings.

Please try to inform me in advance :) Orders subjected to availability of my time(lol so sorry busy pple like tat one) Please sms me Natalie 90230163 or email me mailto:cupcakeloft@yahoo.com questions pls ask me on the tag board or email me :) Please leave ur name and contact with the details of ur order.
Collection will be at my house @ mount sinai drive. Nearest MRT clementi or Bouna Vista. Available buses 7, 75, 165, 156, 61 and 92.
XOXO
Natalie





No comments: