Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Birthday Cupcakes


Good morning!!

mmmmm...i've just uploaded some pictures after having tea with my lovely honey cupcakes. :))

As i've mention in my earlier post i haven't been taking pictures of my recent presentation of cupcakes. Yesterday night i manage to do so...taking my time to bake and letting my cupcakes pose for me hahaha..

Above is an example of birthday cupcake, so if u wanna write wordings or something special i'll usually present it this way..of course u can change the color and design of the cupcakes..doesn't need to be flowers..maybe u like hearts..like below ^^

Sweetheart Collection

Overlappin hearts

Speckled hearts


Above is my sweetheart collection in frothy pink icing and...mainly 5 cupcakes of ur flavor choice with different heart patterns. If you'd like to order this just tell me. however if u only like a certain cupcake in the collection just inform me as well.

No comments: