Saturday, April 7, 2007


Welcome to Cupcake Loft!!

Easter is finally over and i did have lots of fun with the games and making my cupcakes.

Thank you to all my customers and if theres any feedback u can email or sms me. If you'd like to order from me, my contacts are listed on your left. My decorated vanilla cupakes are $1.50 each and i require a min. order of 5 cupcakes(2 days in advance). Collection place is at mount sinai.

Cupcake Tier (Stand)

Leftover after the party! Haha..

These seem to be customer's favorite

Mel and Daddy's creaction - Rainbow slope
(I quite love it actually..so cute n kiddish)

More of the designs in www.friendster.com/cupcakeloft
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New Flavor - berries cupcake

Mmmm...i made these for Easter, my blueberry raspberry cupcake. Blueberry cupcake top with berry flavored whipped cream and raspberries. Now because of the berries they are quite expensive. I also thought of changing the whipped cream to honey raspberry flavor next time.

They are $2.80 each and min order of 10 cupcakes (2-3days advance). Because the topping is whipped cream. Customers buying this need to know that it has to be refridgerated until the party starts. By refrigerating, you'll firm the texture of the cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alot of people have been asking if i make the flowers and icing on my own. I do and i've taken some pic of the icing process. Messy....i know! haha.


Easter eggs icing with other cute
icing like chick, hearts, carrots
stars n bows. :))

No comments: