Friday, April 6, 2007


Yay!!! 2nd blog entry..and my incredulous cousin, Melissa has help me to create a basic blog...Yay!! More orders...keep them coming pls haha..

So..just tot i'd post up some pictures of recent cupcakes. Currently i only make vanilla cupcakes with either plain frosting or lemon frosting. I'm still experimenting different flavors so once i got it right i'll post my other flavors up as well.

Also i've done some lovely lovely easter cupcakes..which i'll post later cos i'm rushing out now and i haven't d/l the pictures from phone to com yet hee...ya and a new flavor of cupcake.

Well anyway enjoy!


This is Valentina's order!! sorry the picture is abit blur.





~Rainbow Hearts~



~Floral Cupcake~


~Tiny Flowers~



~Rainbow Sprinkles~

Yup!! so those are the basic few that people have been requesting for, so just tell me which u want.If u are interested in ordering u can sms me (Nat) or Mel at least 2 days in advance for a small order :) it would be better if u also tell me what design u prefer..if not i'll just make random ones. lol

No comments: