Monday, April 16, 2007

Honey Cupcakes with Orange Icing

Chocolate cupcake type 2
Ok so its been a week since my last post... i've come up with a new flavor which is honey cupcakes and orange icing flavor..its nice..i love the honey and orange combi!! They are $1.60/each. Anyway i've been experimenting with chocolate cakes.....i haven't found the right one yet!!

1st chocolate cake was too eggy
2nd chocolate cake, alot of pple like it but still eggy taste is there arrgghh!!
3rd chocolate cake..i make this recipe myself..i think i added too much cocoa powder..it became alittle dry and bitter!! still it taste good only when its hot hmm.....nvm i must keep trying!

I had a few orders but becos i'm always rushing it i haven't got the time to take a pic of it.. haiz.. with my school just starting i hope i have enuff time for both my passion in life!!

Thanx for visiting my page,hope to see u soon!! ^^

No comments: