Monday, April 23, 2007

Hi good afternoon!! Just need to update afew things in my blog:
  1. New cake flavour!!
  2. Mother's day Orders
  3. Special Request and orders

-----------------------------------

New Cake Flavour - Sweet Strawberry cupcake!!

Yesterday i experimented with strawberry cupcakes and found out that most recipes are premix, this cake however is make from scratch other then the strawberry jello flavour i use.

Made from milk and lots of sweet pureed strawberries.. this cupcake is sweet, soft n moist. The whipped cream and strawberrie topping helps to neutralize abit of the sweetness from the cake.


Sweet Strawberry

If u like to order this cake it is $2.20 each and a min. of 10 cupcakes. I would suggest that u eat this cake within afew hours of ur party/celebration..try not to keep it overnight because if u refrigerate it too long the cake texture will lose some moisture and harden abit. Best to eat it soft and nice.

----------------------------------------

Mother's day is coming on the 13th may, Sunday. If you're planning to get some lovely strawberry or vanilla cupcakes for your mum :)) there are afew things u need to know.

  1. Collection will be at my place, near holland area.the exact address will be given once i get your orders
  2. Orders for mothers day should be at least 5-7days in advance if possible.
    (any later i might to be able to make more for you)
  3. Please meet to my min. orders, if u are ordering larger orders like e.g 10 vanilla and 10 honey i can mix them in a box for u, but not e.g "i'd like to order 5 cupcakes 2 vanilla & 3honey"..these i wont entertain
  4. Choose only 1 design for every 5 cupcakes ordered.

I will post out some designs for mother's day later in the week or so..dependable on my schedule. So pls pop by often and keep yourself updated.

---------------------------------------

Special request and orders:

Now if u like to order my cupcakes pls note that:

  1. Meet to my min orders for each flavour of cupcake.
  2. If there is a theme u'd like me to create tell me (e.g basketball team, hearts, stars etc..) If u dunno what to choose then just indicate random.
  3. Choose 1 design/them for every 5 cupcakes ordered
  4. I'm sorry I do not do delivery cos i cant drive haha!! :))
  5. For the strawberry n blueberry cupcakes if u dont want the toppings and would like the frosted icing designs instead..just indicate to me and i'll requote the price for you :))

However if u aren't able to stick to those requirements then pls inform me and i can see how we can get into a compromise :)

Thats all and thank you for visiting Cupcake Loft!! have a nice day!!

No comments: